What BECCA Brings To The Table
BECCA is building an expanding network of Automotive Refinish Paint Distributor Partners nationwide. Our product line-up includes some new affordable gun cleaners, both for Waterborne and Solvent applications. Our team would be happy to review the benefits your customers would experience using BECCA products. As well we would like to tell you about the services we offer and the profit available to the BECCA jobber.
The BECCA Advantage contributes to our recent growth in Paint Distributor appointments!
- Affordable List Prices… Starting under $1200 for our newest spray gun cleaner. BECCA’s product line-up meets the needs of the small shop (or one with very limited space) all the way up to high production automatic gun cleaners and solvent recycler systems.
- Made in USA… Our products are made in Georgia using U.S. made components, including the pumps which are supplied by Graco and made in Minnesota.
- Jobber-Direct… We are a Jobber-Direct company. Products are shipped (usually with in a day or two) directly to you or your customer from our location in Atlanta, Georgia.
- We DO NOT compete with You… We do not sell our products through the Internet WD’s
- Paint Company Training Centers… Most paint company training centers across the U.S.A. use our Waterborne and Solvent products to train the proper gun cleaning process.
- Proprietary Features… BECCA offers some exclusive optional features, thus making the cleaning process even faster and more effective. Our HEAT Systems and Filtration Recycling Systems are only available from BECCA.
- Easy to do Business… We make it easy to buy, install, & service our products. Our clear and user friendly install, user, and service instructions, along with the “How-to” laminated posters supplied with every unit eliminate the guesswork.
- Best Reps & Service Centers… Our Reps and Service Centers are available when you need them.
- BECCA Website & Distributor Intranet… makes it easy to find and download an amazing amount of information; Be it Price sheets, Installation Instructions, or even an entire presentation on the Waterborne or Solvent product line… It’s all there!